You are a budding critical thinker and creative problem-solver. You are curious, deliberate and thoughtful in all interactions with clients and internal teams. You are able to quickly grasp the big picture and ask the right questions. Your calm-under-pressure personality comes with confidence and poise. You listen for opportunities that expand on agreed-upon plans and deepen client relationships. You connect quickly with clients because you hold insights about their brand and you are sensitive to their pain points. You will become a trusted advocate for your clients and internal team.
You’re able to get down into the details of each project to ensure each step is a success. You will manage and support multiple accounts at treetree. The ability to pivot quickly and manage many tasks and overlapping workflows is critical. You open jobs, create estimates, develop timelines and write creative briefs. You follow that project from start to finish and keep the team energized all the while.
You will support a treetree account director and/or account leader on multiple accounts. You may even run point on your own accounts. You are the trusted tree who will support the workflow process with detail and precision. You are able to put our clients and our team members at ease because you’ve “got it covered.”
There will be opportunities to work remotely or onsite at our clients’ offices to help support an identified project for a portion of your workweek. Or you may go onsite to fill in while a client’s critical team member takes parental leave. Your presence brings our client peace of mind, solidifies our partnership and opens doors for new opportunities. You will easily recognize areas for growth and work with the VP, Client Service to formalize those opportunities.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Client advocacy: Challenge client thinking when necessary, but also play a lead role in supporting their brand.
- Brand insights: Immerse yourself in the client’s brand so that you can drive strategy and make recommendations.
- Organic growth: Identify new opportunities for work to organically grow current clients.
- Collaborating: Work with the VP, Client Service, and your creative counterparts to help inspire great work, solve client challenges and build positive momentum within the agency.
- Communicating and listening: Use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with clients at all levels of their organization. Listen carefully to details and nuances to anticipate challenges.
- Estimating: Research costs and generate timely and accurate estimates for each tactic/project.
- Scheduling: Assist in the development of timelines and work plans to execute projects to meet client deadlines and expectations. Orchestrate kick-off meetings, working sessions and brainstorms.
- Tracking: Use Workamajig to create reporting documents or work within client’s reporting system (i.e.; Basecamp) to track budgets and tasks.
- Special project management: Support treetree clients by working remotely or onsite at their offices to provide project management, marketing support and consult.
- Owning it: Prioritize and change gears quickly with direction from the account director and/or account leader. Evaluate projects and analyze successes and challenges.
- Four-year degree required
- Three to five years of marketing, advertising or branding experience, with at least two years of that within an agency or similar creative or professional services environment
- Ability to lead and contribute during meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience managing or assisting with print, digital, broadcast projects (exposure to a variety of projects is critical)