As creative coordinator, you are the linchpin between the creative services and client service teams. You sit on the creative team. You understand and love the creative process, but you think like a project manager with an eye on the prize of perfect, timely delivery. You partner with the creative team to assign work across the agency, and you are a liaison between all project teams. You stick to process, you stick to timelines and you’re a stickler for efficiency. You are a problem-solver. You are comfortable with a bit of chaos. You are a watchdog. You are air traffic control. And at times, you can be the bad cop.
You partner with client service team members early on to build realistic timelines and project plans. And you partner with the creative team to ensure smart resource allocation and project stacking to align with those timelines and plans. You manage real-time status of every project in the agency through our digital PM tool, chasing answers when they’re needed, adjusting internal schedules when it’s warranted and ensuring everything is moving forward and that everyone who needs to know, does.
Resourcefulness (one of our core values), is your key strength. You vet feasibilities, explore possibilities and support the team with all kinds of asks to reach project success. You are a liaison with outside vendors, including print and sourcing partners, freelance resources and other third-party relationships. You enjoy collaborating to achieve our goals and help everyone feel supported.
You demonstrate best practices in process, product and professionalism. You are not easily ruffled. You thrive in a role that requires all-day-everyday problem-solving finesse. You are approachable, eager to help and proactive. If you don’t have the answers, you go find them.
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding: Maintaining a keen understanding of deliverables for current and upcoming projects
- Intuition: Using facts and your gut to assess capacity and help plan deliverables and set schedules accordingly
- Resourcing: Partnering with creative leads to assign task to talent, ensuring that all resource allocations are up to date in our project management system and informing all team members of their assignments
- Traffic: Managing the on-time flow and real-time status of all projects through our digital project management tool, Monday.com, ensuring all internal and external deadlines are met
- Monitor: Watching for project flow efficiencies and making sure that our project management tool is updated with all required information for project success
- Timelines: Partnering with the creative and client services leads on projects to build timelines that we can deliver on successfully
- Process: Partnering with client service and creative to create and refine processes that lead to the best work
- Communication: Providing visibility and transparency through constant communication about what’s happening now and what’s coming up in the future—and running with both the good and bad news
- Connection: Researching and liaising between the internal team and third-party partners including printers, artists, photographers, videographers, motion graphic designers, digital partners, proofreaders and more
- Four-year degree required
- 2-4 years of agency experience in traffic, project management or similar area
- Comfort with digital operations software/traffic management
- Åbility to stay cool under pressure and help others do the same
- Strong multitasking abilities, highly flexible
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Exceptional team player and collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfort in a Mac environment