Digital account leader
As our digital account leader, you are a marketing expert with a broad knowledge of digital marketing services. You connect with clients because you hold insights about their brand, are sensitive to their pain points and your experience builds trust and confidence. You are an advocate for both your clients and the treetree internal team.
You are a sound decision-maker, analytical and organized; ready to tackle the complex goals of top-tier clients. You are quick to identify new opportunities, share emerging trends, anticipate challenges and offer solutions.
You will collaborate with the leadership team and run point on multiple accounts with an emphasis on digital marketing campaigns. You support the entire workflow process and put clients and team members at ease because you’ve “got it covered.”
You have eight+ years of experience with both traditional and digital marketing and advertising account management. You are experienced working with an agency or similar professional services environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Team leadership: Provide direction and guidance to team members, giving timely and candid feedback.
- Financial management: Provide oversight and assist in charting the course to achieve client revenue goals.
- Client advocacy: Play the lead role in supporting client goals. Ensure treetree is meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Organic growth: Identify new opportunities for work to organically grow current clients’ work.
- Thought leadership and digital trends: Ask thoughtful questions to find new opportunities to evolve our digital marketing services. Discuss digital marketing trends that align with clients’ needs.
- Collaborating: Work with treetree leadership and team to solve client challenges and build positive momentum within the agency.
- Scoping: Write scopes of work that capture the tasks and deliverables required for a successful and profitable project.
- Analytics and reports: You will analyze data and reports, identify trends and interpret results with clients. Discuss data insights and new data-driven strategies and opportunities.
- Estimating: Research costs and generate timely and accurate estimates for each tactic/project.
- Scheduling: Manage the development of timelines and work plans to execute projects to meet client deadlines and expectations. Orchestrate kick-off meetings, working sessions and brainstorms.
- Owning it: Prioritize and change gears quickly with partnership from the VP, Client Service. Evaluate projects and analyze successes and challenges.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to lead client and internal meetings, present marketing plans, strategy and creative
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience in managing a broad range of digital marketing projects as well as traditional
- Independently and effectively manage tension and difficult conversations within relationships to determine the best outcome
- Cope with change, shifting gears comfortably and deciding and acting without having the total picture
- You juggle multiple projects, timelines and personalities to ensure delivery on time, on brief and on budget