As an integral part of our creative team, you will get to work on print, digital, branding and environmental projects (and some special projects that are on a planet all their own) for a diverse array of clients, products and services. You know what it’s like to work in a fast-paced agency, and you love it.
You have a curious mind, attention to detail and you know how to follow a creative brief. You can juggle multiple projects and deadlines because you’re organized, and you know how to prioritize. You are fast and flexible. You anticipate problems and tackle creative requests big and small. You stay on your toes and collaborate with the team so the result is on strategy and on time.
This is a six-month contract position with potential for extension.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Graphic design: Bringing ideas to life visually
- Concepting: Coming up with strategic, original ideas that solve client challenges
- Executing: Finalizing beautiful layouts for print, digital and environmental tactics
- Presenting: Sharing work with clients and team members
- Revising: Modifying layouts and making edits until final
- Collaborating: Partnering with fellow creatives and client service partners to deliver smart, innovative solutions
- Preparing: Being buttoned up with your work, including presentation materials, mock-ups, production files and more
- Innovating: Thinking beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful creative with purpose
- Pivoting: Being flexible enough to turn on a dime and receive feedback professionally
- Prioritizing: Effectively balancing work and meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Enhancing: Adding to the overall creative power of the treetree team with your imagination, work ethic, and sparkling personality
- Four-year degree required
- Three+ years of agency experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent design across digital and print
- Highly proficient and efficient in the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multitasking abilities, highly flexible
- Exceptional team player and collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail