Marketing automation Manager
You are a HubSpot hero and have an expert-level understanding of marketing automation systems. You have set up MAS from scratch on multiple occasions, know what landmines to avoid, and know what the ideal end-state is for marketing, sales, and support teams to work within the tools.
Working with complex systems is a challenge you love, and the idea of visualizing datasets, mapping integrations and building out automation workflows gets you very excited. You also have experience understanding lifecycle management, lead flows, lead management and deal pipelines for sales funnels.
You have four to five years of experience working with marketing automation and customer relationship systems at a structural and strategy level. Experience with multiple MAS / CRMs (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, Dynamics) is a plus, but you are strongest in HubSpot.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Setup of new HubSpot accounts: You’ll take customer requirements and map those out into project scopes, then work with the agency team to build out the HubSpot setups.
- Manage and audit existing HubSpot accounts: You’ll build out new workflows and automations, adjust integration mappings, build new reports, facilitate the design and development team to work on new landing pages and emails, etc. all within HubSpot.
- Integrate with other tools & CRMs: Work through mapping logic and build out mappings to other CRMs (i.e., Salesforce) as well as other tools that integrate with HubSpot.
- Provide subject matter expertise: The team will come to you for strategy and functional questions pertaining to marketing automation systems in general. You’ll be a patient go-to resource for lending your expertise and providing advice and counsel to other team members.
- Work with sales teams: Understand lifecycle stage management, lead funnel and lead management, and deal pipeline setups.
- Work with client service and project management team: You’ll be comfortable managing your own marketing automation projects as well as working with an existing project manager to manage a MAS change project.
- Build dashboards & reports: You know how to segment and group data points in HubSpot to create great-looking dashboards based on the client’s requests.
- Work with other MAS: Ideally, you also have experience working with Pardot and Marketo and can help clients and prospects understand the pros and cons of all the different systems.
- Manage existing HubSpot portals for clients as their system admin
- Assist with requirements gathering and understanding customer requests
- Build new HubSpot setups from scratch
- Build new dashboards and reports in HubSpot
- Assist the business development team with scoping projects and estimates
- Work with other marketing automation systems such as Pardot and Marketo
- Organize large projects into manageable work packages
- Expert level understanding of marketing automation systems
- Working directly with clients to help them understand complex systems
- Independently lead mid-to-long-term projects and relationships at a high level of client organization
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions on projects