paid media specialist
You have a talent for digital media and get excited working through the nuts and bolts of paid media campaigns across several different channels. Standard metrics and KPIs associated with paid programs such as CPC, CPM, CPL, RoAS and Cost-per-MQL are things you live and breathe, and you can have an intelligent conversation around them at a moment’s notice.
You are not intimidated by managing clients’ ad spend budget and feel confident that you can provide best practices and daily optimizations to get the best ROI possible on the spend. You’re an expert in Excel and have a good understanding of Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
You have 2-3 years of experience working hands-on with managing various types of ad programs, such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, GDN and Reddit, as well as paid search tools such as Google Ads and Bing.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing Facebook ads: Both in-market and remarketing ad campaigns will be managed, along with monitoring tracking the performance of events and conversions.
- Managing LinkedIn ads: Both in-market and remarketing ad campaigns will be managed, as well as the creation of new audiences of contacts and companies to target.
- Managing Google ads: Both search text ad and display campaigns will be managed and optimized. This will include regular grooming of negative keywords and keeping a watchful eye on conversion rates and any adjustments recommended to continually improve results.
- Managing Bing ads: Both search text ad and display campaigns will be managed and optimized as well as importing offline conversions of MQLs back into the Bing Ad platform.
- Data guru: You’re a star in Excel and manipulating data with filters and pivots. You are comfortable working in Google Analytics and have some experience ideally creating tags and triggers in Google Tag Manager.
- Provide insights: You will be in the various ad platforms daily, monitoring results and providing callouts and insights so account managers and paid media director can communicate results to clients.
- Think along: You will provide recommendations on things to try and test, working towards continually improving conversion rates and other metrics.
- Weekly reporting: You will provide updated reporting on the paid ad activities, reporting on overall budgets used, cost-per-click, cost-per-lead, cost-per-MQL, and conversion rates.
- Directly manage small ad spends from clients
- Work with paid media director to assist with managing larger accounts
- Weekly reporting for ad spend programs for various clients
- Assist with setup of new events/conversions as needed for new tools
- Continually learn about new ad programs and networks, to provide additional offerings for our clients
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in working with ad budgets
- Ability to create reports quickly and efficiently
- Work well with clients and their data
- Work well with teams to produce results with oversight and guidance