You are a technical expert when it comes to executing design files, ensuring they are buttoned up and error free. You review, improve and finalize layouts to increase the quality of production and ensure that exacting standards are met. You are a master at scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and releasing files. You have attention to detail, follow-through and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. When you aren’t championing a project across the finish line, you’re archiving and organizing files.
As an integral part of our creative team, you will work closely with our creative directors and designers to execute print, packaging and digital projects (and some special projects that are on a planet all their own) for a diverse array of clients, products and services. You have determination and drive that helps you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You can anticipate problems and tackle creative requests big and small. You’re always on your toes so the result is on time and on budget.
This is a six-month contract position with potential for extension.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standardizing: Setting up style sheets and ensuring consistent, clean design
- Revising: Modifying layouts and making edits until final
- Retouching: Manipulating photos as needed
- Preparing: Prepping art files for production
- Organizing: Archiving and organizing files
- Collaborating: Partnering with team members to ensure projects are done correctly and released on time
- Enhancing: Thinking beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful solutions with purpose
- Pivoting: Being flexible enough to turn on a dime according to feedback
- Prioritizing: Effectively balancing your plate to meet deadlines without compromising the balance or volume of work
- Improving: Strengthening the overall creative power of the treetree team with your imagination, work ethic and sparkling personality
- Four-year degree required
- Five+ years of agency experience
- Experience in all areas of production and file preparation
- Highly proficient and efficient in the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multitasking abilities, highly flexible
- Exceptional team player and collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail