You are air traffic control. You are organized. You intake, understand and get things moving. You remove obstacles to ensure success. You are proactive and reactive. You are strategic about getting things done without compromise. You traffic at the highest level. You help develop timelines and ensure a seamless workflow across all projects. You balance workloads with resources.
You manage the process, vetting possibilities, identifying challenges, exploring feasibility and making it happen. Resourcefulness (one of our core values), is your key strength. You know there’s more than one way to do something, and you’re always willing to find option B. You are not easily ruffled. You thrive in a role that requires all-day-everyday problem-solving mode. You are approachable, eager to help and focused. If you don’t have the answers, you go find them.
This is a six-month contract position with potential for extension.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing: Knowing the current status of projects through our digital project management tool
- Partnering: Working with the creative and client service leads to build scopes of work and timelines that we can deliver on successfully
- Problem-solving: Troubleshooting, anticipating, navigating and removing obstacles to keep the team and projects moving smoothly
- Communicating: Providing visibility and transparency through constant communication
- Interfacing: Working with the internal team and third-party resources, including printers, artists, photographers, videographers, motion graphic designers, digital partners, proofreaders, etc.
- Enhancing: Adding to the overall creative power of the treetree team with your imagination, work ethic, and sparkling personality
- Collaborating: Working successfully across teams to deliver smart, innovative solutions
- Innovating: Thinking beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful creative solutions rooted in purpose
- Four-year degree required
- Five+ years of agency experience
- Experience in all areas of agency process
- Comfort with digital operations software/traffic management
- The ability to stay cool under pressure and help others do the same
- Strong multitasking abilities, highly flexible
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Exceptional team player and collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a Mac environment