You are methodical and process driven and able to think on your feet. You have grace under pressure and you never let them see you sweat. You have meticulous attention to detail and can navigate a to do list like no other. You are air traffic control, anticipating all incoming and outbound action.
You will support a treetree account leader and project director on one to two major accounts (maybe more at times). You are the trusted tree who will support the workflow process with detail and precision. You work in tandem with an account leader on all tasks associated with execution. You are able to put our clients and our team members at ease because you’ve “got it covered.”
This is a six-month contract position with potential for extension.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling: Assist in the development of timelines and work plans to execute projects to meet client deadlines and expectations. Orchestrate kick-off meetings, working sessions and brainstorms
- Tracking: Use Workamajig for scheduling and resourcing. Create reporting documents or work within client’s reporting system (i.e., Workfront, Basecamp) to track budgets and tasks
- Collaborating: Work in tandem with your client service counterpart, along with the agency finance director and project director to keep everyone on track
- Communicating and listening: Listen carefully to details and nuances to capture feedback and direction from clients and team members
- Owning it: Prioritize and change gears quickly with direction from the account leader and project director. Evaluate projects and analyze successes and challenges
- Four-year degree required
- Three to five years of agency experience
- Proven project management experience across various project types
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and shift gears as necessary