When a bundle of joy is on the way and projects can’t stop for parental leave, we’re an added resource that can step in and deliver support.
Through maternity and paternity leave coverage, treetree’s skilled project managers step in to serve as part of your marketing team.
It starts with a strategic onboarding process that puts a treetree project manager and the expectant parent side by side. Knowledge is transferred, projects are passed and expectations are set. And then it finishes with a thoughtful re-entry process that allows new parents to come back to happy coworkers—and no fires to put out.
Our marketing specialists can handle parental leave coverage responsibilities such as:
- Managing or assisting with marketing projects and proposals
- Brand launch planning
- Marketing and communication planning
- Tactical planning and execution
- Attending internal and external meetings as needed
- Coordinating communications among project and marketing teams
- Identifying opportunities for project efficiencies
- Supporting with outside partners/vendors
- Creating and maintaining weekly status reports
- Managing timelines
GET IN TOUCH